Deliver High Quality Packaging While Improving Production Efficiency(BOPP) films have become a popular, high growth film on the world market because of a unique combination of properties such as better shrinkage, stiffness, transparency, sealability, twist retention and barrier.
Q1.) What is BOPP Films?
Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene (BOPP) is a polypropylene film that has been stretched in both the machine and cross directions. BOPP film has become one of the most popular, high growth films in the world.
Q2.) Uses of BOPP Films?
1) Flexible packaging.
2) Pressure sensitive tape.
3) Printing and lamination.
6) Flower sleeves.
7) Cable wrap and insulation and More.
Q3.) BOPP Films Features and Benefits?
1) Easy stretchability enables fast and smooth processing on high speed FFS (Form, Fill & Sealing)
or other machines.
2) Low tackiness and easy jaw release provide good runnability on packaging machines.
3) Low amorphous fraction resulting in low xylene extractables.
4) Low blooming of amorphous and low Mw (molecular weight) fractions and additives, giving stable surface properties.
5) Low migration for metallised film.